- Access to resources
- Education/Training/Professional Development
- Updates nationally and locally
- Increased public awareness
- Timely announcements about funding and grant opportunities
- Platform for the exchange of ideas and best practices
As members of the NCRCC you become part of a statewide network, which serves as a coordinated information resource source for caregivers, families, and professionals. Committed to being part of the solution, our members will help shape public policy through advocacy and activities to empower families/consumers of respite care and the professionals that serve them.
Why Join North Carolina Respite Care Coalition?
Membership in the North Carolina Respite Care Coalition offers opportunities for: